So you have probably seen my post about the 12 days of Tip Junkie where they have 2 drawings each day for some really awesome prizes. Well I won one of the prizes for the Day 3 drawing. {yeah!}
This morning Sydney found a penney and on the way to school she wanted to play heads or tails. Then it turned into good luck/bad luck and I told her I didn't want to play that game becuase we are heading out of town tonight and we cannot have any bad luck. So she keeps asking and finally I choose heads and it is heads-so she says "see I knew it would be good luck" Thanks Sydney...I guess it was good luck.
I love the Tip Junkie site. Thanks to Laurie aka Tip Junkie for all her hard work! I can't wait to get my prize.
Drawing Nigh
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment