Thursday, October 22, 2009

Awesome Chore Chart

Can you believe it a new post-finally!




I just found this chore chart that is so awesome. You can customize it with your kids name and their chores.

We have been trying to come up with a system that will work for us so we're going to try this, it can't hurt.

If you have any suggestions for getting kids to help with household chores, I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

{Mo} said...

First, HOLY COW, you posted! YEA!
Second, THANK YOU, thank you, thank you! We needed this right now, badly! I just can't seem to motivate the kids to do anything.....maybe this will help. Family night (which we never have, but will this week) is going to be about contributing to our family!

Shirley Westenskow said...

That really is cute. We made a chore chart when my kids were young where we took 35 cards and the kids decorated the chores. We punched a hole in the card and made a poster board with children's names and hooks. Each morning I would hang the chores under the kids names that needed to be done that day. They would take the card off and put it in the slot at the bottom when it was done. It worked great as not every chore needs to be done every day and for older kids, you can list what the chore entails on the back.