Saturday, March 13, 2010

And the award goes to...

Ok so can we all agree that I win the worst blogger of the year award? But you all still love me right? right? Oh well!

I really do enjoy reading everyone else's blog and know that I do need to be a better blogger. So Penny this post is for you.

Since we had such beautiful spring weather today...not! Sydney and I spent a little while this afternoon making these cute hair clips.


Sydney is determined to grow her bangs out and I can't stand them in her face so hopefully these cuties will help us both! They are also very spring like which is what we needed today.

2 comments:

Penny said...

How cute are those clips. No wonder Mahala is ready to change moms. You hate the weather? Try living in a house full of golfers.

Emmett Family said...

Cute buttons! You always come up with the best ideas Sheri.