Friday, July 11, 2008

Where does the time go? (a quick update)

Okay can anyone tell me where all the time goes? I really need about 6 more hours a day to get all the things done that I want to do...I would even take 2 more hours to do the things I need to.

It seems like school just got out, but now that the 4th is over I find myself starting to think about needing to get all the back to school gear and yes to start Christmas shopping. I have nothing yet and for those of you who know me know that I usually have a good share of it done before now.

We have decided to go camping this weekend. We really don't have the time (I should stay home and get the house in order for company next week) but we looked at the calendar and it's this weekend or not until Labor Day because next week we have the reunion, then Vegas, then the Ride For Life, then the fair, then school starts again.

I have decided to take the playroom/spare bedroom downstairs and turn it into a craft room, so that in all my spare time I can do some of the things that I want to do. I thought this would be a great idea except that I have no spare time so by the time I get down there it's usually after 11 and then once I start I don't want to stop so I have been staying up way too late this week. Again where does the time go?

Well that's my update for now.

1 comment:

{Mo} said...

I think you have to be one of the busiest, no you are THE busiest person I know! I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do~ I can't seem to keep up and I'm home all day. Vegas will be a nice break I hope. Try to relax and enjoy camping this weekend and have fun :)