
I just had to share some pictures of my roses. This spring I was a slacker and did not get them pruned as early as I should have so I was really late in getting bloomsoms this year, but they are so pretty now.
One of my favorite things to do is get up early in the morning and spend time in the rose garden. It seems as if the whole world is still asleep and I am just there with the beauty of the roses and there is not a care in the world. I wish I had time to start everyday like that. I would have to guess that feeling is what the saying "rose colored glasses" is meant to portray.
Drawing Nigh
13 years ago
1 comment:
I am always so jealous of your roses, they are always beautiful! Maybe we will get some soon???
Post a Comment