Yes this is about all we have done for the past two weeks~dance, dance, dance.
Sydney and all the girls from Dance Break Studio have been working so hard this year and the past two weekends they have had competitions in St. George and Parowan.
In St. George Sydney's group took 3-2nd place awards and a Gold. In Parowan they took 3-Superior and 1-Excellent.
Their final show will be this Friday @ 7 p.m. at the new gym if anyone wants to come.
I have to say that I am so proud of Sydney. When she got mono earlier this year, I took her out of dance for about a month, and she really missed it. On the day when I was going to let her go back, I picked her up at school and could tell that she was really tired. I asked her if she didn't just want to go home and rest and she just cried because she wanted to dance so bad. It has been very hard couple of months for her and with the mono the competitions just wipe her out, but she has worked hard and has not quit, and I am so proud. Good job Sydney and all the girls!
PS~I will post some pictures as soon as our internet is working again. (Yes it is down again)
Drawing Nigh
13 years ago
1 comment:
What a busy and determined girl Sydney is! I can't wait to see pictures.
I'm excited to know that their performance is Friday, it will be fun to watch her dance.
I feel like I haven't seen you or talked to you for a long time. We should go to lunch or something if you have a free day.....let me know! Monica
Post a Comment