Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Google Fun

Okay so I read about this on the blog of one of my favorite authors and then my friend Shirley did is and the results were pretty interesting, so here goes…

You Google your name, but add “needs” (i.e. Sheri needs)

Here are some of the results:

1. Sheri needs to find out why she’s being contacted by a collection agency.
Nick better have paid his student loan this month.

2. Sheri needs help with Twitter. I can barely blog let alone Tweet!

3. Sheri needs to stop playing with Google. Yeah~but it sure is entertaining.

4. Sheri needs more data. cannot compute, cannot compute, cannot compute

5. Sheri needs a new phone since she dropped her phone down the toilet. okay I can totally see this happening

6. Sheri needs to get more sleep. AGREED!

7. Sheri needs more help please. I asked please. If you only knew how much help I need.

8. Sheri needs to reinvent what she thinks marriage should be. This one was very interesting...

You should try it. Remeber Google is your friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! guess what? I didn't know you guys had a blog and I tried the "Stephanie needs" thing. Funny! I am going to blog my own and give you credit for the inspiration! Thanks