Songs that always makes you sad? Alan Jackson -"Where were you when the world stopped turning?"
Last thing you bought? supplies for Girl Scout Camp
Last person you argued with? ticket agent at the Zoo
One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? don't remember
Did you ever own at one time own a Michael Jackson Cd? no I've always like rock or country
Favorite day of the week? Thursday (Girl Scouts is over for the week and it's good TV night)
Did you take Piano lessons? yes - do I still play? no
Most frequent song played? Right now? Sweet Home Alabama
T.V. show you secretly enjoy? it's no secret I like all the CSI's, Grey's, ER
Favorite scents? cinnamon, vanilla (anything with a spice scent)
Date someone older or younger? older (always)
One place you could travel right now? anywhere with a beach (I tell Ted it's not a vacation unless there is a beach and Gunnison Bend does not count)
Favorite time of the day? early morning
Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yes
Something you're wearing right now? jeans
Job you've had? C-store clerk, insurance coder, bank teller, bookkeeper, Chief Deputy Treasurer
Did you go to your high school prom? yes
Perfect time to wake up? 4:30 a.m. (I keep telling myself this so I'll get up and have time to exercise)
Perfect time to go to bed? 11 p.m.
Favorite soda? diet coke
Ever been in a car accident? yes but no injuries
Closer to mom or dad...or neither mom...never got to know dad
Who would you want on a deserted island with you? Ted
Have you been bungee jumping? no
Favorite ice cream flavor? maple nut (or anything with nuts)
Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? no
Did you play high school sports? no
Were you ever in a school talent show? no
What are you allergic to? bee stings
Have you watched sex and the city? yes and I can't wait for the movie!
Fun place you lived? nowhere fun
Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? shampoo
Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? wet
Blue or black ink? black at work - blue at home
Have you ever gambled at a casino? yes
Have you thrown up on a plane? no
Have you thrown up in a car? no
Favorite cartoon as a kid? don't remember
Favorite childhood tv show? Duke's of Hazzard
Who was your first roommate? some girls from Idaho (don't remember)
What was your first car? Geo Metro
What was the last movie you saw? Nim's Island
How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18
Who was your first grade teacher Mrs. Penney (?)
Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Louisianna
When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? never snuck out
Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Tiffany - Janette - Carmen / firends but not BF
Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? no one (I really miss my mom)
Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? Brandy's (I think)
What is the first thing you do in the morning potty
What were some concerts you have attended? Alabama/Def Lepard/Alan Jackson/Sawyer Brown/Hanna Montanna
First celebrity crush? don't remember
Drawing Nigh
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment